Monday, January 18, 2010

Back From A Release

I released my copy of Meadowlark today. I was going to release it at the local Memorial Auditorium, but it was locked when I got there. So, I settled for a park near my house.  At least the weather isn't as bad as it was on my last release. There are still traces of snow, but it's nowhere near what it was like last week.

An interesting question came up on the Bookcrossing Forums today: "Monday January 18th - what are you reading- and where are you in the book + real life?" The thread can be read here.


My current answer is that as of tonight, I'll be reading The Pursuit of Marriage by Victoria Alexander. I have yet to read the actual book, but in there, I have a feeling I will be in England in the nineteenth century. In real life, I'm currently at home, waiting on some laundry. I may or may not go back out later today to buy another used book to add to my list.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I just read your article thru the bookcrossing newsletter, I am new to this game. I must say that I find it somehow disappointed that a lot of work goes into the labelling and registration, and then on top of all finders don't register their catch. It somehow puts me off. On the other hand I came to learn about bookcrossing thru finding a great book, which I immensely enjoyed ... Kind regards, Job

    ReplyDelete