Saturday, January 23, 2010

Finally Got Some Reading In

After a couple of days of not reading, I finally got some in today.  I'm partway into chapter two of The Pursuit of Marriage.  I've had other things going on. Tuesday through Thursday, I was in and out picking up, dropping off, and checking on job applications. (Still no interviews as of yet.) Yesterday, I took some newspapers that I had accumulated in my bedroom over to a recycling bin at the local college campus. I did the same thing with some plastic bottles near the kitchen trash can at home and some cans an bottles that I found on the ground on the way to campus.

This morning, while waiting for a guest to show up. (It was someone coming to help my stepdad with something.) Maybe I'll get some more done tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment