Monday, January 11, 2010

Progress On The Grand Finale...And What I Found

I managed to get through the first three chapters of The Grand Finale by Janet Evanovich.

Earlier this afternoon, while reading the book I found the original receipt for it, which dates back to June 10 of this past year at 2:25 PM. The book was bought at the Phoenix International Airport in the Phoenix by the same name. More specifically, it was bought from a store called "The Paradies Shops."  The original price for the book was 7.99, but there $4.00 was knocked off of that price (omething about a "read & return disc). The total cost of the book after tax was $4.32, which was paid by a Mastercard.

I never thought I would ever find out so much about a book that I bought at a flea market on a road trip for (I think) a dollar or two.

What interesting things have you found in a used book?

No comments:

Post a Comment