Monday, January 4, 2010

Reading During Commercial Breaks

So, tonight, I watched the finale I Want to Work for Diddy 2 on VH1. (In case there's anyone here who normally watches the show but was unable to catch tonight's episode, Ebony was the winner.) During the commercial breaks, I'd pick up my current read, A Death in the Family, and read it until the show came back on. I had started at the beginning of chapter eight tonight.

After all of the commercial breaks were over, I had about a page and a half left. I finished that after the show was over. I'm now at chapter nine.

Normally, people use commercial breaks to get a drink, grab something from another room, etc., but how many can say that they read during said breaks until a show comes back on? (Dare I mention that this is not the first time I have ever done that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment