Thursday, February 4, 2010

Got A New Book In The Mail

I've been involved with an online survey panel known as Zoom Panel for quite a few years. In said panel, one takes surveys for a certain amount of points. Over time, said points accumulate and can be "cashed in" for a prize of one's choice (and different prizes cost different numbers of points). About a week or so ago, I cashed in some of my points for a book called The Accidental Vampire: An Argeneau Novel.  I got it a few minutes ago when I was out checking the mail. This is the first time I have gotten a free book online.  There's been one other site I had gone to called Crown Publishing where one can request certain books for free. I requested all three that were being offered. The supply of these is limited, and as the distribution is based on random selection, some requests end up being denied. That has been the case with one of my selections so far, but better luck next time, right?

Where was I? Oh yeah, my new book that I got. I will be adding it to my reading list to read and eventually release.

No comments:

Post a Comment