Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Read-a-thon Progress Days 4-5, Progress On Current Read And A New Addition To The Reading List

Last night, I got in 16 minutes of reading time. Today, while on the way over to Osawatamie for my step-great-grandmother's funeral (may she rest in peace) and on the way back, I got in a total of 1 hour and 51 minutes. So, I've got 4 hours and 53 minutes accumulated for the read-a-thon. (I don't know if I will make it to 24 though, what with the things I have to go around and do in the next couple of days.) I was hoping to get The Pursuit of Marriage released today, but I had no such luck. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Right now, I am on chapter 16 of The Persian Boy.  I may or may not get that chapter finished tonight.

Sometime after the funeral and lunch, the family all went over to SGGM's house and looked through her stuff. I started looking around for her book collection at some point. However, shortly after having found it, it was time to go home. I did however, manage to get one book from the collection. It's called Lost Horizon by James Hilton. It has been added to my reading list as of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment