Saturday, March 27, 2010

March-April Read-a-thon: Day Two

My goal for the day was four hours of reading. During that time I finished Rich Man's Fake Fiancee and then moved onto Karen Kendall's I've Got You, Babe. It took me four minutes to finish reading a chapter in the latter of the two books. After I finished said chapter, I was far enough along in the book (which has thrity-four chapters and an epilogue) that I decided I'd finish up the book tonight.

After I took a break from the reading and ate some dinner, I finished what few chapters of I've Got You, Babe, which took me twenty-two minutes.

So, overall, I read for a total of four hours and thirty-three minutes. Adding that to yesterday's time gives me a cumulative total of eight hours and forty minutes, so I have fifteen hours and twenty minutes to go.

My target reading time for tomorrow will be four hours,and the next book I will be reading will be Cardinal Rules by Barbara Delinsky.

No comments:

Post a Comment