Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Where I Got On My Current Read Last Night

Last night, there were some things that my sister had wanted to get done. However, it was stormy, so we went over to a neighbor's house (which is bigger than my sister's). My sister a sack of snacks and Jack Daniels with her. My nephew took some toys and video games with him. I took my copy of Barefoot with me. (Hey, there was no telling how long we'd be there, so why not catch up on some reading, right?) The kitchen was crowded when we got there, but I was invited to go into the living room. So, I sat down in there and read off and on until it was time to go. I made it up to page 142.

I had meant to get some reading done today, but I got distracted. As I write this, I'm also playing "Cafe World" on Facebook. I have ten stoves of chicken gyros and fries cooking. Maybe I'll slip in some reading while I wait for that to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment