Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Progress On Current Read: The Eyes of Darkness

I read chapter 3 in The Eyes of Darkness this morning.  I don't normally go into details about what I'm reading, but I kind of want to.

The main character is a dancer named Tina Evans whose son (from a marriage that didn't work out) Danny died over a year ago in a bus accident. She sees a boy in the beginning who looks very much like him.

She put off clearing out Danny's room for a while but finally decides she would get to it. At some point before that, there was some writing on his easel that said Not Dead. She's not sure what the deal is with that. Also, at the end of chapter three, she can't bring herself to go back into his room.

That's where I'm at. I may or may not read more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment