Friday, May 6, 2011

Last Season On RAB-PIA

The first book I read for the season was called The Eyes of Darkness by Dean Koontz. I read six or seven other books that were also on my reading list. The last book on the original list was The Seance by Heather Graham. Around Halloween, I did a mini-series based on my experience with the October-November read-a-thon for Bookcrossing. As usual, as I failed, so did my main character. On Christmas Eve, I recieved two books, one called Little Book of Stress and Little Book of Crap, both of which I finished in January. I released many of my books periodically.

Two of the books on my list, The Seance and The Outlaw's Bride, could not be released before late April, even though I had finished them both well before then. Initially in February, the weather limited how often I got out. During the back half of the month and most of March and April, I was out of town due to a family emergency and was not even able to purchase any more books. Thus, season 2 was left in mid-air. The season finally ended in late April with the releases of The Seance and The Outlaw's Bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment