Thursday, July 7, 2011

Progress on Current Read and on Read-a-thon and Today's Release

This afternoon, I read chapter nine in The Pursuit. That put the amount of reading time I have left to fulfill to 20 hours and 31 minutes. There's no way I'm going to succeed in doing that at this point. Were it not for the novel drafts I have to edit (three drafts; I try to do 15 minutes per draft per day) and things I have to do towards my job search, I'd maybe spend more time reading today if only to get further along in the book. After all, as of tomorrow, it's one chapter per day until the next read-a-thon or I end up going on a road trip or going anywhere for which reading to pass the time is an option, whichever comes first. (The last time I've been out of town at all for any reason was between February and April of this year.)
Today, I released my copy of Immortals: The Awakening at the student center of my local college campus. I don't know if I will hear back on that or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment