Friday, July 22, 2011

Progress on Current Read and on Read-a-thon

Today, I read chapter twenty-six in The Pursuit. I ended up reading it twice because shortly after I had read it the first time, it turned out that the read-a-thon (which I thought wasn't for another week) had already started as of midnight, and when there's a read-a-thon in effect, I like the time I spent reading to count.
The chapters have generally taken me a few minutes to read at most as they tend to be short. It took me three minutes to read the aforementioned chapter, so I have twenty-three hours and fifty-seven minutes of reading time to account for before the end of next Thursday. I'm thinking that I will do some reading tonight and over the weekend after I've done my daily novel editing sessions (fifteen minutes for each of the three drafts) for each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment