Sunday, July 24, 2011

Progress on Current Read and on Read-a-thon

I read some more last night before going to bed and this morning before going to church. I got through chapter forty-seven in The Pursuit. The amount of reading time I have left before the end of Thursday is twenty-two ours and thirty-six minutes. 
I'm hoping to finish the book today. However, 1) I have three novel draft editing sessions to do, and 2) I have to take care of something on Facebook over there, and there is the chance that an old boyfriend of mine or someone else will try to initiate a conversation with me, and it'd seem rude to refuse, and 3) I have to turn my phone on in case something comes up, and there's the chance that certain people in my life, who shall remain nameless, will call me just to talk, and would likely take it personally if I don't do so.

Maybe I won't get interrupted today. Maybe I will get the reading done that I would like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment