Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Progress on Current Read and on Read-a-thon

I did some reading last night and this morning in Special Delivery. I have only two chapters left on that book. If I don't get them read tonight, I'll probably read them tomorrow morning and release the book next week. After I've finished it, I will have only three books left on my current reading list before starting a new one.
The amount of reading time I have left is twenty hours and nineteen minutes. Once again, it doesn't look like I will fulfill all of that before the end of tomorrow night, but having an amount of time to "aim" for has at least given me incentive or at least an excuse to read more than one chapter per day. Maybe in a future month I won't have as much um, life to take care of and can finally get in 24 hours of reading during a read-a-thon.

No comments:

Post a Comment