Saturday, February 27, 2010

Most Productive Day Of Reading In A While

I'm involved with Bookcrossing's latest read-a-thon. I didn't get any reading done yesterday. However, I set myself a goal to read four hours a day for the rest of the time as the basic goal is to accumulate twenty-four hours of reading. For my four hours, I read more of Tender Savage. After  four hours came and went, I decided to finish what was left of the book. I managed to finish the book and get in five hours and thirteen minutes which means I have 18 hours and 47 minutes to go.

Since I am done with Tender Savage, I will need to prepare it for release. I will likely release it on Monday.  The place has yet to be determined.

The next book I will be reading will be The Love Killers by Jackie Collins.

No comments:

Post a Comment