Thursday, June 10, 2010

From Mt. TBR To Mt. TPA

This morning, I finished Barefoot. Like I've mentioned before, This is the last book on my current RAB-PIA reading list. I mentioned a part of it to a blog that I frequent, and the person behind the blog thanked me for sharing it and said  that it sounded like some of the visitors might be interested in reading it. While I'm not currently in a position to do what Bookcrossing calls a "controlled release" (sending/giving a book to a specific person rather than simply leaving it in a random public place), I think I might hold onto this book until I'm back in my hometown and am able to see if there's anyone interested or not. (I have one other book, Push Comes To Shove on my list that I also plan on doing a controlled release. When I'm home and have the means to go about that, I will temporarily have my email visible in my profile, but that won't be until August.)

One of the slang terms that we readers have is "Mt. TBR", with TBR standing for "To Be Read."  Since I got here, the "Mt. TBR" that I had brought with me to my sister's has turned into "Mt. TPA" with TPA standing for "To Pass Along." Though there are two books I plan on holding onto for now, I will see about releasing the rest of the ones from "Mt. TPA." After I've made my releases, I will likely take a haitus from RAB-PIA until I return home and can register/list more books. I'll let you know when that happens though.

No comments:

Post a Comment