Thursday, June 10, 2010

Was Only Able To Release Two Of My Books Today

I managed to release Georgia Meets Her Groom and The Bride Says No today. I tried to release the others, but between having the dogs with me, trying to find places to release, and needing to get back to the house before anyone else did, I wasn't able to release the others today. I'm going to have my nephew with me all day tomorrow. (His day camp doesn't meet on Fridays.) And there's no telling what will be going on over the weekend, so the other releases will have to wait until next week at a time when I will be by myself.

Releasing outside of my own hometown has not been an easy thing to do. Part of what I try to avoid is places where my sister and her boyfriend are likely to frequent. (Otherwise, I run to much of a risk of getting in trouble with them.) Also, the content in the books I currently have isn't exactly G-rated, so schools and churches are out.  I hope I am able to release the books that I plan on releasing so that I don't have to lug them back home in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment