Friday, June 11, 2010

Having Nothing To Read Feels Funny To Me

I'm so used to having a book in the "Currently Reading" section as well as some in the "To Be Read Section" that if feels strange for these sections to be empty. Unfortunately, I can't afford any books right now nor am I able to access the sack of books waiting for me back home. I won't be able to access it until I go home in August.

I have books to release, yes, but two of them I'm putting on reserve with the intent of doing a "controlled" release,and the remaining three on the "To Pass Along" list, will have to wait to be released until sometime next week. I know I've said this multiple times, but after I've made said releases, I won't be here for a while.

I guess after I'm unable to make any more updates here, whatever time I have on my hands will have to be spent revising stuff I've written as well as catching up on email.

No comments:

Post a Comment