Monday, June 14, 2010

Last Bit Of RAB-PIA Business For Now

This morning, I did my last release for RAB-PIA until I return home. I released True Love in the bathroom at McDonald's and Blasphemy and Bookends on the bench outside the housing authority building in my sister's hometown. The two books left in the "To Pass Along" section, Push Comes To Shove and Barefoot, are currently on reserve as I'm hoping to do a controlled release on those two upon my return home. (If no interest is shown on the latter book, I may just wild release it.)  As far as I know, I will not be in any position to access any more books until I return home in August. Needless to say, as of today, RAB-PIA will be going on haitus during the remainder of my time at my sister's house unless any of my releases get caught. Comments can still be made (if you wish to make any), and I may stop by here once in a while to answer any comments left here, but this can't be guaranteed.

Having said that, feel free to peruse earlier posts, as well as my Bookcrossing Articles listed in the sidebar. And just because I won't be blogging here for a while doesn't mean I won't be blogging at all. Depending on what else I'm up to this summer, I will likely be updating my more general blog On The Road To The Rest Of My Life and/or my other one The Way Of The Accommodite.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and barring unforseen circumstances, I look forward to returning here in August with an updated reading list and more.

1 comment:

  1. All that I have made here so far are basically season one of RAB-PIA. Posts made from August until the next "break" will be season two.

    ReplyDelete